Thursday, February 18, 2010

Student Profile: Lisa Yee





[My NSC Story

I didn't always feel that NSC was a place where I was going to fit in and adjust well. However, I've recently started my second semester here, and I feel at home every time I walk through those doors in the morning.

I originally chose NSC based on two reasons:
1) The tuition was within my budget.
2) The class sizes are small, and I learn better in that environment.

Now, I realize NSC offers a chance for me to grow as a person and push myself as a student. I've started a club on campus that focuses on leadership and community service, and I'm enjoying all of my classes. NSC is the perfect place for me, and I"m happy I chose to go here.

My name is Lisa Yee and this is MY NSC STORY!

Lisa Yee
Circle K President 2010
1st Year NSC Student.]

No comments:

Post a Comment