Thursday, February 18, 2010

Student Profile: Cortland Abrahamson




[I grew up in a working class, paycheck to paycheck family. Needless to say money has always been tight and hals always been a question we need to ask when doing something. When we arrived in Las Vegas, my family and I looked at UNLV and came to the conclusion that it was simply unaffordable. To receive a Bachelors degree in Nursing was going to cost a great amount of money. It wasn't until I found NSC and their nursing program that I started to believe, maybe I could afford school and get my degree. If it wasn't for the affordable 4 year programs this school offers I would not be in school. I would be working 40 hours and that's it. To take away this school you would be ripping my dreams away. A dream, that for once in my life, I believe is attainable and could come true.

Cortland Abrahamson]

No comments:

Post a Comment