Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Student Profiles - Jessica Romero and Marianne Re!




[ My NSC Story!

I guess you can say I'm kind of above average when it comes to education. I went to baby genius schools when I was three, private schools for elementary school, and then a -somewhat- prestigious high school (Las Vegas Academy, just so you know). It kind of made sense to attend NSC after these schools. I never pictured myself at giant universities where it's three-hundred kids a class; on the contrary, thirty was more than enough. I didn't want to enroll in any state college that everyone else was going to, either (Sorry, CSN). Nevada State, although new-ish, just seemed to be the best choice for a great education - while being affordable (note: I'm a nanny. We don't make much). Simply put,
NSC is too cool for school.

Marianne Re]




[ MY Story!

"Finish high school get your diploma!" is what I was told through my early years. Having met that goal, what's next? Perhaps a well known university with a good rep.? That what I believed I was going to do. But then I was introduced to NSC!! Small unknown school, with few major fields. I was skeptical as to joining a school that was just starting out. But here I am! and I love it. My professors are well informed with their fields, and give you that one-on-one feel everyone looks for. I love NSC. I am NSC.

Sincerely,
Jessica "aka"
Jess]

No comments:

Post a Comment