Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Student Profile: Michael Ryan Moore





[Hi my name is MIchael Ryan Moore, I'm 20 years old and graduated in 2007 from Faith Lutheran Jr.-Sr. High School. I come from a good family, with great morals and values. In high school my drug addiction and alcoholism took off. I graduated and was supposed to attend University of Maryland. Due to my addiction I was not able to attend. I went to Chicago to get clean and returned to Las Vegas. I enrolled into CSN and started drinking and using again. I proceeded to be enrolled for 5 semesters with zero credits. In March of 2009 I checked myself into rehab in Las Vegas. I stayed there for 48 days and then went to Lousiana for 4 moths for extended- long term- treatment. While I was there I decided that I was ready to enroll into school. NV State came to mind due to the small classes and personal attention. I returned to NV in September, and got the ball rolling. NV State has given me a second chance at life and to learn. I'm so grateful that this school is here to help in obtaining my goal and degree! Today I am 10 and a half months clean and sober, and live for my school.

Michael Ryan Moore.]

No comments:

Post a Comment