Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Student Profile: Roxandra Costa Rica





[This is my second semester of pre-nursing at Nevada State College. I did go to CSN before this for a short time. Here at NSC it was way different. Never had I met such good, and passionate, professors. They all seem to be truly interested in us students. The environment is also different. Small classes make all the difference. Discussion and learning in classes are highly active and improved, therefore my grades are improved and my knowledge expanded. It seems that I know almost everyone in my classes. Every time I walk the hallways it feels like everyone knows me, and vice-versa. Even now when writing this, Dr. Kebede (who by the way is a brilliant, passionate biology professor) came up to me and my classmate to encourage us to share our story.

At NSC we are all a family. I could never see my school cutting down on education, yet worse even closing. In fact, I see NSC expanding, growing, and becoming a prominent college in Nevada, and I would do anything to be a part of it.

Nevada State College is my home!

Roxandra Costa Rica]

No comments:

Post a Comment